Date: 21 December 2020
Find out more at GitLab.
Most likely the last release for 2020. A lot has happened this year for typeset.sh and we are proud of our work. We hope you can enjoy it as well.
Css color currentColor keyword.
Box-shadow: This one has been on our list for 2020, how ever it turned out to be a tricky one since we are using PHP we can not simple prerender an image and display it as shadow. However, we managed to get shadows working using PDFs shaders which speeds up the generation process and also provides a more vector friendly result. Sadly not all viewer applications support the PDF objects yet that we use.
3d transformation: We added some of the 3d transformation functions. The full perspective control is not yet supported though.
The following issues have been resolved:
The default (and normal) line-height is now 1.1 (not 1.2). We used the same value as Firefox but now switched to the Chrome value as it seems that all other PrintCSS render work with that number. We always recommend to define a line-height.
- #144 Mixing border sides transparency with none transparency does not renderer correctly.
- #143 line-height: normal not working
- #142 CSS layout | Inline | Force linebreaks prevents box from triming whitespaces
- #141 CSS layout inline | Force line break should not takes part in the baseline computation.
- #140 Support box-shadow
- #139 Mixing block and inline flow messes up text alignment and other properties.
- #138 Page margins don’t render when using empty content string
- #137 Flex layout - Width auto and stretch align causes overflow
- #136 Support 3d transformation function like rotateX()
- #135 Radial gradient should default to farthest-corner
- #134 Border radius works with border, but background color does not fit 100%
- #133 Default border color should be currentColor
- #132 Support currentColor keyword
- #131 Border radius inherit is not working
- #130 Overflow hidden and transformation matrix is not working.
- #129 Overflow hidden in combination with border radius is not working.
- #128 Radial gradient does not work correctly
- #127 Absolute Positioning with percentage width or height does not work