Date: 11 February 2021
Find out more at GitLab.
This release will support PDF tags which is an requirement for producing for PDF/A1-A and PDF/UA standards.
Support data: URI scheme
Support PDF tags
Support GIF images
Getting closer towards release 1.0, we decided to change the vendor namespace now for all packages to Typesetsh/. This might affect your current implementation.
The following issues have been resolved:
- #157 Support data: uri scheme
- #156 SVG | Path with arc is not parse correctly
- #155 Support GIF images
- #154 Remove bookmarks Count property if its zero
- #153 Use Typesetsh\ as namespace
- #152 Support PDF/UA
- #151 Add Tagged PDFs to support PDF/A1-A flavor
- #150 Negative z-index is not rendered correctly
- #149 Fixed height and overflowing content causes weird behavior
- #148 Pdf Renderer | Support border style inset and outset
- #147 PDF generation fails if set locale is not set to en_US
- #146 CSS support first-letter selector
- #145 CSS support text-indent property