Date: 21 March 2020
Find out more at GitLab.
This release fixes many minor layout issues for more complex layouts and edge cases.
Now supporting outlines and page :blank selector
Absolute positioning is now relative to the margin page box - not the page box.
The following issues have been resolved:
- #59 CSS - Tokenizer should skip byte order marks
- #58 PDF - Nested transformation blocks are not rendered correctly
- #57 CSS - EM unit should be relative to the element on which they are used
- #56 CSS - Support old pseudo element selectors :before and : after
- #54 CSS - magin auto with normal flow and fixed width should center the element
- #53 CSS Table Layout - setting fixed height does not do anything
- #51 CSS - default css from typesetsh should be overwritable by user css
- #50 CSS universal selector matches page nodes
- #49 Support outlines
- #48 Support list of extended css color keywords
- #47 Support @page selector :blank and page-break left and right
- #46 CSS - page size a4 (lowercase) is not accepted
- #45 margins are not considered using inline-block layout
- #44 CSS - hyphens is a valid property but warning is produced
- #43 Support page-break-after, -before, -inside
- #42 table width property does seems to be taking into consideration
- #41 Allow page background uisng @page rule